If you own a recreational vehicle (RV) or a snowmobile, then you know a lot about adventure!But one should also consider how important it is to keep yourself safe which is why All Time Insurance offers recreational insurance for those individuals who own properties they use for sports or leisure.

A number of Canadians are unaware that if they use an ATV or snowmobile on public roads or properties, they are legally required to have it insured. For this reason, it is important that you are always well-prepared and safely covered by purchasing a recreational insurance policy that covers you and your property. Recreational insurance coverage includes accident-related damages, theft, vandalism and liability. To figure out the type of coverage you need, talk to one of our knowledgeable brokers to find out what type of insurance will work best for you.

ATVs (All Terrain Vehicles) :

Your all-terrain vehicle and recreational vehicles get you to a lot of places -- which is why you should get them insured. Ensuring you have the right coverage can give you peace of mind to enjoy your vehicles both on and off-road.

RVs (Recreational Vehicles) :

We also provide coverage for trailers, park-model trailers, motorhomes, etc.


Own a boat for leisure? Make sure that you are protecting your recreational property by insuring it with us. Our recreational property specialist will help you find a motorboat insurance policy that covers a wide range of services at an all-time affordable price.


If you are going to use your snowmobile to get around during winters, then it’s considered a mode of transport. Legally, you are required to purchase an insurance policy that covers you and your property from accidents or damages.